-= DowN With The SicKneSs =-

Wow this title looks like one of my favorite song from Disturbed...Sorry because i didn't update this blog yesterday becuase actually i am down with the sickness.I don't know why suddenly i can't hear properly.My ears were keep on wailing all the time and i can't hear the word that comes out from the mouth clearly(am i a ghost whisperer???or what).But it's ok becuase maybe it is just for a moment(hopefully like la haaa...).So pray for me...

I am actually not a kind of person that like to see doctor.But yesterday i was forced by my wife to go.and as usual i got 1 day MC...YEAY!!!So today have to go to work lor...
So listen to this song :





"Get up, come on get down with the sickness [x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"

down with the sickness - disturbed

to download click here

Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails