-= GooD NeWs!!! =-

Hm...After rain there will be a sunshine.So lets talk about the good news...After this all my readers all dearest bloggers can access my blog using my own domain.My new domain is :


The brand new weblog will starts tomorrow and please change my link in your blog to the above link.Maybe some of you will keep on thinking why i change from blogspot to my own domain.Off course because i want to be serious in blogging.I want to move towards a professional blogger and earn money not only from nuffnang ads but also links advertising.

I hope my dearest blogger friend can change my link inside all of your blogs to support my new blog.I need traffics in my new blog.So that's why i have to concerntrate to the new URL.
Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails