-= KuAlA LuMpUr =-

Federal territories or what we say in Malay Language is Wilayah Persekutuan is actually consider as territories that we should go in Malaysia because it got many place to visit.But remember don't confuse the word Federal Territories and Federal Highway guys (actually Federal Highway also situated in Federal Territories that is Kuala Lumpur.

(look how peaceful the highway is before 4pm...ahaha)

I have been in Kuala Lumpur since i was 3 years old and on that time the only place that i know was only Subang Parade(actually my house was nearby Subang Parade).Owh i forgot already about another place that my dad always bring me in when i was a kis that is National Statue normally people call it TUGU NEGARA.You know y my papa always bring me to National Statue???Actually he is an army...ahaha...

(This is the National statue.I've been thinking is there anybody in this statue that still alive???)

After i have grown up i haven't go to this place for quite sometime but i saw the development of Malaysia and the government has done many things to put Malaysia in the eyes of the world.Many fascinating places that we can go.For example we can go dating at KLCC beside go PC Fair(it is just around the corner).


(wow!!!nice View!!!I wonder how the engineer can think about building this KLCC)

(prove that i have been to KLCC.This is my wife and the pic was taken before we married)

Last but not least the peaceful place that i like to go and take pictures is Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.It is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and nearby Kampung Baru (then after penat jalan2 you can go eat Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa).Last time got "Eyes On Malaysia" at Titiwangsa Lake but now it was shifted to Melaka (i heard about that from my friend so if he lied to me then the same thing happen to you...ahaha).I like to go Tititwangsa because the scenery was very beautiful and we can release tension by sitting beside the lake and watch all the people.But the only thing is i haven't try to ride the "Eye on Malaysia because i didn't have guts to ride it.ahaha!!!Too high you know...

(Eye on Malaysia is one of the attraction in Melawati beside Amat Stall-actually he is my friend)

p/s:
- So that all for now.Hopefully all of readers enjoy reading my entries for Federal Territories
- Hope readers will vote me...Please!!!!


Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails