-= NuR KasIh FeVer =-



wow...after i finished writing this post maybe some people will laugh at me...Why???because i am one of the MALE that love to watch Nur Kasih...wakaka...so wierd you know...When the time it was played in TV the only person that watch this series was my wife...I am not interested at all.!!!but don't know y suddenly after i watch one of the episode(played back in TV3) i feel like i must download this movie.Wah!!! very touching2 you know...huhuh...

 I still don't know why i like to watch this song.Is it because Tiz Zakiah(very lovely right!!!),or maybe because Ayu Raudah or because of the story...hehe...So hopefully can finish downloading this series as soon as possible.

to download this theme song click here
To anybody that addcited to this series like me Go here to download...it's free!!!

Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails