-= RiHanna - RuSsIan Roullete =-


(Please don't miss understand.this is not rihanna naked pic ok!!!)

Got nothing to share about personal life.About internet marketing(still do a research).Just wanna share bout this song.I like to listen to this song(especially when it come to Rihanna.ahaha).I like her voice(am i girly...pinky guy or should i say romantic husband).Hoho...

"And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger"


Normally i will express my feelings through the song that i listen.Some of us will show our feeling with doing something that people will notice.For me It's better for me to express my feeling by listening to any song depends on the lyric.So i will give people a sign so that they will know i am in what situation.For example, if i am demotivated then i will listen to Greenday - 21 Guns.And when i feel sad i will listen to this song(so don't assume that i am an "akua" ok..)


(Finally i found this official video.Rihanna was smokin' hot!!!haha)

p/s :
- just reached home from Lumut.Tomorrow i will post the pic that i shot from my phone camera...
- Feel very lazy to go to office tomorrow because too tired...can i MC mis HR...ahaha
Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails