-= ValeNtinE DaY =-

It's a bit weird when a gangstar blogga(am i gangstar ???i am vatos locos ma!!!) blog about Valentine Day.Try to be roses rather than a hawk!!!No, actually i write this entry just to win myself the ticket to watch the Valentine Day movie!!!





The story begins :


If i can stand a chance to pick a celebrity to date on the Valentine day off course will ask Taylor Swift (sorry Taylor Lautner you guys broke up already right!!!).Wow it is such a beautiful Valentine if i could go out and ask swift to date me(can i???).On that day i will do something different.I want to bring Taylor Swift to a candle light dinner in Kuala Lumpur Tower(wow what a date!!!).





On that special date i will order the most expensive menu of Sweet & Sour SIAKAP!!!(will she eat that!!!).I will ask the musician at the restaurant to play her song with violin especially on "15" song.(Is it possible???Malaysia BOLEH!!!).And the most important thing i want to hear one word from her...


"Bean you're such a romantic blogger.would you like to be my...."
"Swift i cant accept you because actually i am married!(with a sincere soul and eyes)"
"NO!!!would you like to be my fan blogger and write about me!!!"
"YUPS!!!(With a tears flowing on the cheek)"


So that all for now!!!But the only and important thing is it's better for me to go out with my wifey on valentine day!!!ahaha...

Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails