-= WhaT Do BloGGeR wanT =-

Hye...Now it's time for me to reveal what do blogger wants after they have sacrifice(did i sacrifice or wasted my time???huh!!!) their time to write the their blog???Ok it is easy for me there were many things that i really want after i wrote articles in this blog...Let me tell you what did i aspect from my writing...

1) VISITORS & READERS
- Off course this is the main important thing that a blogger need after they have put their effort on their blog(including myself).If you can tell me which blogger that blog and didn't want to get visitor i will treat you a nasi lemak.The reason is just because if they get many visitor that they will feel satisfied(eventhough the entry was "JUNK" like this one...huh!!)


(Visitor Stats)

2) Comments Owh Comments...
This is not a joke.WHY???Because comment for the entry is important to the blogger or writer.But please leave the good comments la(Vivi sorry coz i always leave a comments that...u know la...but i know you like it...wakaka).But for me if you critics me in the comment also i will feel good.I always feel good ma!!!(is it!!!).Went to a blog without comment is just like go to a pot luck without bringing anything.so shame lol..ahaha...For my readers my comments is open to anybody including person with no google ID.So hope you can leave your comments ya...(sad statement...)


(comment please!!!)


3) Ads Clicks 
Wow!!!What is this ha!!!Ok maybe this is a sensitive issue ok.WHY???if we play click2 maybe somebody will write article about this click2.For me clicking ads was one of the important thing that a blogger wants.Because it is their side income.No matter it is Adsense or Nuffnang a blogger aspect the readers to click the ads(tell me who did't want money??)Ok but please wise and to be save don't form any group to click the ads(sensitive ok!!!) just let the readers click the ads that they like.But readers, to support the blogger by clicking the ads(it can motivate the blogger to write more!!!)



(Nuffnang Ads)


I think maybe only these three points that i have in mind right now!!!Maybe you got your own points than write it!!!

p/s :
- To blogger please write something that can benefit other people don't write something stupid like ADUKA...How dare you make fun of my SULTAN!!!Luckily he appologized already...
- Remember "Blogger Help Blogger"


"HAPPINESS IS A GREAT KEY FOR HUMAN TO GAIN SUCCESS AND SUCCES WILL NEVER COME IF A HUMAN DIDN'T FEEL HAPPY WITH WHAT HE IS DOING..."
Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails