-= NuFFie MoVie TreAt =-

Hm...Who said that being a blogger in Nuffi community was a waste of time...Got small income(if in cooperation like small increament)...No benefit(work like a gardener...ahaha).Yesterday i received a call from Nuffie office and ask me to take the cash...What Cash???ahaha it is not about the ads but about the coverage that i have done for the KDU open day...WHEN???If u want to ask me this question... read this.I don't know how much it worth but maybe today i will attack Nuffie office to get may reward.Yeay!!!


And one more.How said being a nuffnanger is BORING!!!If you're thinking it is boring for me it's not.WHY???Because i always got movie treats from them.But the main thing is "Don't be LAZY!!!" ahaha.Today i checked my email and i got this :
(Click to enlarge)

Yeay!!!I got another invitation for movies screening!!!So i can save my money on cinema budget again this month...To other blogger that didn't receive any invitation please don't be jelous and please don't LAZY.

Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails