LAST WEEK TRAFFIC FOR SUTERABLOGGER

Yeay!!At last my weekend traffic increase.normally my traffic can't reach 100 unique but last week ACHIEVED!!!This is my traffic for last week :

(SUTERABLOGGER TRAFFIC FOR 2ND - 8TH FEBRUARY)

I was really shocked after checking nuffnang analytic for last week.WHY???because first time since i am blogging i can maintain everyday 100 unique.Ya lol  i am still learning to be a blogger.So this achievement is actually a credit for my hard work not for show off(can i show off with this stats).So to other blogger just use the facilities that nuffnang provide(don't just check your earning OK!!!).

Start from today i have one experiment that i want to do for my blog.Let see if the experiment success or not.Hopefully i can see good result and the traffic will increase.Maybe some of you are wondering about how my traffic increase.Let me share some of the factors.


- PAMPERED ABUSHED BY EYRIQAZZ

Maybe some of us met already with this superstar blogger.I met him few times in Nuffnang Event.We can call him "Abang Naz Terjah" blogspot version.So if you want him to "ambush" your blog just fan(bodek2 manja) him lol...hakhak...Read this entry about his "terjah" for me and AUS.

- ORGANIZING GATH
This is another factor that make my traffic increse.After i post about the gath many people view my page.So at the same time the traffic increase dramatically...hakhak..The other thing is all the blogger that attend the gath visit my blog to steal the pic(sorry no pic yet.hahaha...still waiting for deydeq)

- PING YOUR ENTRY IN GENGBLOGGER 
I always do this  after publishing my post.The best thing is i link my gengblogger account to my twitter so that it will uodate my tweets auto...Yeah!!!easy right..


DO YOU BELIEVE IN LAW OF ATTRACTION???

p/s :
- I am practicing Melz tips right now...Want to know the tips...WAIT...hakhak...
- I am also experimenting one element to boost the traffic...WAIT!!!
- Planning to do another activity to the blogger...Wanna JOIN???


Share

Korang Mesti Nak Baca Gak

Related Posts with Thumbnails